Waiting on Wednesday: Everless (my heart)

Wednesday 9 August 2017


"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Title: Everless
Author: Sara Holland
Series: N/A
Release Date: 2nd January 2018
Synopsis:

In the land of Sempera, time is extracted from blood and used as payment. Jules Ember and her father were once servants at Everless, the wealthy Gerling family’s estate, but were cast out after of a fateful accident a decade ago. Now, Jules’s father is reaching his last hour, and she will do anything to save him. Desperate to earn time, she arrives at the palace as it prepares for a royal wedding, ready to begin her search into childhood secrets that she once believed to be no more than myths. As she uncovers lost truths, Jules spirals deeper into a past she hardly recognizes, and faces an ancient and dangerous foe who threatens her future and the future of time itself.



GUYS!!! Ever since Sasha Alsberg released this cover on her YouTube channel, I have been seriously obsessed with this! I am JUST SO IN LOVE WITH EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COVERR!!! IT MAY BE ONE OF THE BEST 2018 COVERS TO DATE!!!




Let's talk: What are your thoughts on this cover? Do you love it as much as I do and what are you waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments below!

Until then!

Like what you read? Hit the like button and don't forget to share this! ^_^
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | G+ | Pinterest

8 comments

  1. This was actually my WoW pick last week!! I'm obsessed with the cover too. It's just so gorgeous, and I love that it's a city within a hourglass. It's just so intricate. Great pick!

    Here's my WoW


    Lauren @ Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow that is great! It is a beautiful cover right? Yes I love that too, it is such a simple design yet there is more to it than that!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Amazing pick, Aneesa!!! I am also so excited for this book, and the cover is STUNNING <3
    Thanks for visiting my WOW earlier!

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is and I absolutely agree!
      Your very welcome, loved your pick! :)

      Delete
  3. I hadn't heard of this book! It looks do good... and the premise! Extracting time from blood! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good! I'm so glad we're comment partners and you made me aware of this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi fellow comment partner, your welcome!
      Thank you for commenting and me too! :)

      Delete

Welcome © . Theme by STS.